Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Charm's Online Class @ Bon's Scrap Tonight

I'm really excited about this class because Charm (Charmane is my No. 1 daughter) & she is a VERY talented girl!!!!
Check out the link below to see what you need for this class, and if you join in the class tonight you can also win kaisercraft - rub-ons - type alphabet .

I alreasy registered so I can't win them. Darn!!!!!

I have been busy as per usual, work early in the morning finished @ 9am, then order some more goodies from Bon's (naughty, aren't I????), then I painted ANOTHER coat of white on the storage boxes I am making all preeetttyyyy. While they were drying I went to gym (love it!!), then DH & I went to visit a friend in hospital with a huge growth in his stomach. Very sad, we still aren't sure if it's cancer, but it is too big to operate on, he will have to have Chemo. etc. Our thoughts are with him & his wife & families.

Tonight is Charm's Class, but I also have to quickly sort through photos I want to print & order @ Snapfish by tomorrow. The only trouble is I have to start work @ 3am.

Ok, off to get some photos organised & then to Charm's Online Class.

Thanks for visiting.
Bronnyk

No comments: