Monday, June 29, 2009

It's My Birthday Today...wooohoooo

A VERY ordinary day, just like any other really. Oh well. I've already got my birthday present. I booked earlier to Bon's Scrap Retreat Week-end in August. I can't wait. This is my very FIRST retreat and I am going to attend every class, Ihope to learn heaps from the Pro's.

I bought a Scrap Tote for myself to bring all my goodies home in & I also bought one for my daughter, Charmane for an early Birthday Present for her.

I even made name tags, so we know who Tote is who's.


I have covered an old A4 diary & have been cut & pasting the current challenges & ideas in it to keep track of the challenges I enter (& of those I missed)

This is an idea I got from a recent Scrap Mag I love using Paper Napkins & modge podge. You laminate it, & decorate the pages for a mini album. The paper is so pretty. I'm still not sure what I am going to do yet. I have pink binding rings I know I'll tie ribbons & lace on them, and I have some glittery pink alphas and tiny pink flowers, so there's a start.

I made 8 'pages'. I like making albums because you can add more pages if you want to.

Oh by the way I was Blog Hopping last night & happen to visit Lisa at Our Little Slice Of Paradise and joined as a Follower of her her Blog. As a celebration of Lisa having 60 Followers, I received a Blog RAK of goodies.
(Hehehe an early Birthday pressie for me.)



3 comments:

Ceci said...

Thanks for popping by my blog and leaving such a lovely comment. Hope you have a wonderful time at Bon's retreat. :)

Kerry said...

Happy birthday Bonny!!! Hope you had a great day and were very spoilt!

Sue said...

YAY, comments are working! Now I can leave you some lurve! Hope you had a wonderful day on your birthday, I left you a birthday message on SBT50. I love the totes you bought (wish my mum would buy me presents like that...lol) I love the idea of the diary to keep track of all the challenges in...think I might need to do something like that myself!
Have a wonderful day!
XXX