Thursday, June 18, 2009

What a Day!

Early morning start @ 3am!!!! Worked till 10.30am, then came home to sort & upload photos to order from Snapfish. Well it took FOREVER!!!! Then I couldn't find the email with the code for the 1c Deal!

Anyway cut a long story short all done, I ended up only ordering 45 photos, it cost $3-88 including the postage!!!!! LOL

I went to the gym of course. I did about 30mins interval jogging & 40mins of weights & floor exercises.

I have a photo of the Storage Boxes prepared for Modge Podge & patterned paper napkins.

I have ALL sorts of boxes, this is just a small part of the stack I have ready on the floor.

I am going to store my Scrapbooking Mags, rubber alphas, chipboard alphas, lace & textured yarns, etc. in them. I am also covering some boxes for the grandchildren to store their 'artwork' & 'special treasures' in.

I will post photos when I have done them.

I didn't get to even start Charm's Online Class last night. By the time it started I was ready for bed. I didn't get a chance to even have a look today, so mmmmmmm maybe tomorrow????? Cross your fingers please.

A 5am start tomorrow. Woo Hoo sleep in. ROFL

Bye for now

Bronnyk


No comments: