Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Long time no see....LOL

I finally finished the 21st Birthday Mini Album for my Step daughter.

I loved how it turned out. It was lots of fun. Every page is different.
We took photos at her 21st Birthday Party on Saturday. Just a few family & friends at a local Restuarant. I have printed and cropped them and completed the last page, but I need a nice day to take a few more photos & upload.
I haven't done any other scrapping, bit annoyed by that, cos I have a list of challenges I pledged I would do before the end of the month.......... I think I got 'burnt out' with the mini album, it was eighteen 8x8 pages!!!!!!!!!
Tomorrow is the usual early start at work in the morning, then I must go grocery shopping, we need fresh fruit & vegies. After lunch go to the gym, and I am on call to work again in the afternoon. (I hope I'm not needed), I would rather stay home and scrap!!!
That's all for now, till next time.
Bron

2 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Bronny! I LOVE that mini album you've done - it looks spectacular! The colours are divine, you are so clever! (I wish I had got something like that for my 21st!) Glad to see you've been busy creating, hope you get time for some of the challenges you planned this month!
Keep up the great work!

Kerry said...

What a gorgeous mini album!! Absolutely stunning, you are sooo clever. I bet the birthday girl was thrilled with it.