Monday, July 27, 2009

Work, work, work, that's all I seem to be doing lately

They say "No rest for the wicked". I must've been REALLY NAUGHTY!!!!!!!


You remember the 'CHALLENGE ME' book where I paste all the challenges I want to do each month?


Well, I haven't had a chance to do ANY challenges this month!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So much happens each day, and I am soooo tired, I just can't motivated to do any. I have had one LO on the dining table since the beginning of the month, and all that's happened is, it has been shuffled from one end of the table to the other.

I have been sorting photos though.

The reason why I started sorting photos was for Bon's Retreat in 11 days time. OOOOOhhh getting close now..... I had the photos in plastic bags, partly sorted, but it was time consuming going through the packs. So I have bought some large cheap photo albums with the slip in pouches. They were only $8-98 from Coles and hold 300 photos. It will be much easierto flip through the albums to find the perfect pic to scrap now LOL

I found a 6 x 4 file box which is perfect for the photos. I then made 'Year' inserts and stood them up so I can easily see what year. It's been a bit of a pain, because we only got our digi camera in July 2005, so everything before that I have to rely on the memory. Nope I didn't put the dates on the back of any photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have learnt my lesson! From now on ANY photos that I print I have the dates ready to write on the back of them.

Well, must be off, just got another phone call, I'm needed back at work! Oh brother!!!!!


2 comments:

Bree said...

Not long now Bronny til you can have that much needed break at the retreat :)

Love your mini album pages with the modge podge napkins!! The A4 diary is a great idea with all the challenges and another great idea with the photo albums!! You are going to be super organised for the retreat!!

Looking forward to meeting you :)

Sue said...

Sounds like you have been busy! Love your challenge book, it's much nicer than all the bits of paper mine are on!
Have a blast at the retreat, I'm sure it will be lots of fun!
XXX
PS - And naughty girls are the best kind!!! ;)