Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Scrap LO's

I have really caught the SCRAP BUG!!!!!!

I did Charm's Class at Scrapbooking Top 50 last Friday night.

Charms_Top50_Class_Aug_09

I enjoyed it sooooo much, I hunted around in my stash for similar PP and voila I did another page that night.

Fred_hugsandkisses_1206_Aug_09

2 LO's in one night is awesome!!!

Then Saturday I started this LO of me at the Salvador Dali (Liquid Desire) Exhibition. Can you see the ants???? I got the idea when I was doing a cleaning job Sunday morning. I saw an oil painting of ants crawling towards a piece of food. I love this LO!

12Aug09_MumatdaliLOblog

Ok, you'd think I had got scrapping out of my system by then?

But NO!!!!!!

This is one I did for Bon's Travel Challenge and Stuck Sketches, called 'Scrap Therapy at Bon's Scraps Retreat'

Therapy_at_Bons_LO_Aug09

THEN this one after that!!!!!!!!!!!!

CharmandmeatDali_LO_Aug09

Not a really good photo, because I have transparencies on it. This one I have tried to give the impression Charm & I are standing outside the exibition & you can see one of Dali's paintings inside. I used 'old worlde' type transparencies and modern painting together, because Dali was so way ahead of his time in the art world.

Ok, I'm off to do some 'housey' stuff, then start work on my next scrap project (don't know yet what it is). Tonight Sandie Mallon is teaching an Online Class at Bon's. Maybe I'll 'see' you there.

Go check it out.

Sandies Online Class Aug 2009

5 comments:

Charmane said...

It looks like you're ADDICTED!!! I LOVE that you are :) You've improved so much as well.... you're even scrapping quicker than me these days!!! LOVE your layouts!!! special the ants one ;)

Giovanna said...

GREAT WORK BRONNY!!!!! Love the Dali layouts and I'm so glad you've found your mojo.
xx

lkamphuis said...

Great looking layouts - I laugh that cleaning inspired you!!! Way to go

Erika said...

FANTASTIC layouts!!!!!!!

You are on a roll.

Keep up the fantastic scrapping.

Cheers
Erika

SkyeMJ said...

Wow Bronny! I can see where Charm gets her creativity from! :)
Beautiful work!

xxoo