Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Time to........

BLOG!!!!
It's Bon's CyberCrop on tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Come and check it out!!! We also find out the NEW DESIGN TEAM MEMBERS!!
WoOHOo!!!!
Since I have been back from Melb. I have been sooooo busy working it's been difficult to get some spare time to blog.

It hasn't been ALL work though!

Of course last weekend was the Footy Grand Final, and we were going to spend it quietly at home watching on TV, then we had a couple calls from family & friends to watch with us! It was fun, because we had some barricking for Geelong & some for the Saints.... it was a close game right to the end.... which always makes it more fun!

I have managed to do a few more scrapping Layouts
The first one I scrapped of Ryarne: I didn't do it for any challenge.... I just felt like it!! LOLI just love it!!!!!!!
This next LO is for Bon's Sept Write Now Challenge: (lots of journalling) SPRING...
a photo you have of someone doing something outdoors (being Spring!!)
1. Curved edges
2. At least 3 Alphas
3. Bling (from Bon's)
I wanted to use 3 photos I had of when we installed our NEW POND, so I layered them on cardstock that you 'flip over' to read the journalling
I also used Glimmermist from Bon's... I have been hanging out to use it!!!

This is the last page..... I also wanted to use up some of my Buzz & Bloom products (the flowers & bee) & I love using rubons!!!

Ok, I'm off to check out Bon's, then off to bed.... another 3am start.....Oh my goodness.....

13 comments:

kerry said...

Great scrapping BRonny love the one of the baby.TAke care Kerry xx

megan leslie said...

Love your LO's B, you are RAWKIN IT OUT!!
xoMegan

Deb said...

Love that LO of Ryarne - just gorgeous. Take care x

Angela said...

love the layouts, the flip up pages are great, beautiful photos of your grandchildren.
Angela

Giovanna said...

hi bronny
we're missing you tonight
xx
gigi

Kylie said...

HI there Bronny, shame you couldn't make it to the cc, loving ALL of your amazing scrapping atm, SENSATIONAL!!!

Bree said...

Love your scrapping Bronny you are really starting to develop a 'style' Pity you are working such shocking hrs would love to have seen you at the CC!!

Jodi said...

LOVE the Ryarne Layout Bronny! Gorgeous work. So much detail has gone into your pond layout too. Beautiful work.

Sara said...

Awesome layouts Bronny, especially the one of Ryarne.

Felicity said...

as always super inspiring LO's.
Missed you last night, no doubt life is busy.
x

Bec said...

Beautiful layouts Bronny.
And I love your blog.
I am bloghopping from Bon's Scraps and this is such a great way to get to know people and so inspirational.
Bec

Stace said...

Excellent update Bronny, and I'm loving your LOs!!

Charmane said...

oh MUm.... miss you not being on at bons.... and your layouts too!!! stop working so hard!!!

Love Charmane