Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Something to share....

I have been scrapping again....... yay....... it's very relaxing.... & lots of fun being creative!! LOL


Here's a close up of a LO I finished yesterday.


And this LO I did on the week-end. I haven't scrapped for awhile, must be at least a month!!!!



This pic is a Challenge "Out Of My Kitchen Window" from Bons Scraps November CC

I love this challenge.. prompts you to take more photos... then we can create another scrapping masterpiece!!!



I wonder what our Challenge prompt will be for tomorrow???

5 comments:

Terri B said...

GORGEOUS work Bron! I adore your LO's and that view out the window is amazing!

Melinda said...

Blog hopping Bronny, but wowee!! Love your work babe!! Will be back for sure.
xx

Sara said...

Gorgeous work and I love the photos you have been taking for the photo challenge.

bon said...

i just love that first page bronny, it's AWESOME!!!
and i'm SOOOO jealous of the view out your kitchen window...

Ceci said...

It's a stunning page Bronny...really love your hanging plant by the way. :) thanks for leaving a comment at my blog. xx