Sunday, December 6, 2009

She is so ready

for Kinder!!!

My gorgeous Grand-daughter Harmony can't wait for Kinder....she's a real socialite...loves company that's for sure!!



Here harmony is a new friend she made at Kinder..

Aren't they adorable????

This morning I made Licorice Allsorts Slice ready for Christmas Parties...



I'm working on one of The Room Of The Month Challenge at Bons Scraps at the moment, hope to finish it tomorrow.

Tomorrow night Scrapbooking Top 50 are Making 7 Cards in 7 Days... I hope to make some Christmas Cards this year!!!

There are no special requirements, use what you have in your stash to make cards in a flash with Vicki......Go check it out now!!!

Cheers
Bronnyk

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Yum! That slice looks delicious and totally calorie free...right?!
Let's hope I'm at a Christmas party you're at!!

SANDIE MALLON said...

gorgeous pics of harmony bron... shes such a cutie.. must take after her nan hay.. love the slice YUM!!