Sunday, January 17, 2010

9 Fav Photos & 9 Fav LO's for 2009

We have a little challenge by Flis at Bons to put on our Blog........ so here are mine........

9 FAVOURITE LAYOUTS.....................











9 FAVOURITE PHOTOS.....................


JUST before I was to get on the train back to Mount Gambier

Harmony and I cleaning


Of course the birth of my latest Grandchild "Ryarne Divya"

My size '8' Jeans


My eldest grandson 'Damon' what a cutie he is!!!

My garden

Me, my Mum & Stepdad and my 'man'..

Me and my Dad.......

And my gorgeous grandies 'Harmony' & 'Chei' on their scooters we gave them for Christmas!!!

These were sooooooo hard to choose.......... I still wanted to add more.....ie

Bons Retreat at Dandenong in August.........


The paper napkin boxes I did....... had fun doing these.....and a couple more LO's I did..........

I better stop........LOL

4 comments:

Charmane said...

FAB FAB FAB!!! LOVE seeing your faves for the year too!!! the layout you've done with the calamari rings cracks me up.... the journalling.... the day charmane went into labour hehehe....

layouts and photos are great memories for the year :)

XOXO Miss you! any chance of a visit to melb???

Love Charmane

Ceci said...

Oh I love all your fave layouts Bron...it's interesting looking back through them all isn't it! :)

Narelle Pearce aka Sassyscrap said...

WOW girl your LO's are awesome and what a beautiful Family you have.

Can't wait to catch up again in October.

Hugs

Narelle x

Jane said...

Just loved looking through your favs for 2009, gorgeous LO's and fabbo photos :)