Sunday, February 7, 2010

I've finished

MY MINI FABRIC ALBUM!!!!!! One of the many Challenges from Bons Scraps

WOO HOO!!!!!
I love it......it was fun mixing scrapping with sewing!!! I loved using rub ons and got to use scraps of PP....buttons........brads......staples........masking tape........bling........and lots of tearing...it was liberating!!!!! LOL

I made this album with Random Photos, so I can keep adding to it if I want to. I just untie the the strips of fabric and add more pages!!! Voila!!!







































































































































6 comments:

Felicity said...

WOW love that Mini album :)You've inspired me to create :) I really must do my mini album. haha
Love all thsoe things to that you heart, I heart a clean house too :) x

Chantal said...

This mini fabric album is soooooo cool!!! I'm blown away!!! :)

Marelize said...

Your mini album looks fantastic! Really really awesome! Well done! :)

Charmane said...

WOW WOW WOW MUM!!!! YOUR ALBUM IS JUST FANTASTIC!!!

Linda said...

Love your mini, Bronny - totally gorgeous!

SANDIE MALLON said...

love that album bronny.. looks awesome.. very grungy and FUNKY...


hugs
xx