Sunday, March 28, 2010

Anytime is a good time for a

BBQ..................and it's drizzling rain HaHaHa...Oh well!!!




Our new kettle BBQ......
Hopefully I can take a photo when the roast is cooked, but it might be dark by the time it ready!!!! lol

I had a great night last night scrapping. I finished 2 LOs for Bons Scraps March CC Challenges.

This is Bons Colour Challenge: red, Red, RED!!!!!! BLACK, white and a smidgin of ORANGE!!

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL:
*BUTTERFLIES
*MONOGRAM and the word PRICELESS!!


I LOVE paint!!! and stamps!!!

Here is the next challenge... Charm's Scraplift Challenge......we had to choose 5 things that we were inspired by to use on our LOs...The lift is actually a LO I did a few weeks ago using the circle chipboard from Bons March Kit......Charm challenged us to use 5 things we were inspired by from the LO.
I chose chipboard circles, glimmermist splatters, kraft CS, stamps and 2 photos.


The little spanners actually come from the BBQ...which we had to put together ourselves. I couldn't resist putting them on this LO.
If you look really closely you can see I spelled broken wrong....ooops....all fixed now.



I love texture and dimension on my LOs. I used chipboard circles and glued hessian on them, leaving a frayed edge....oh and the little pocket for the spanners is..........yep you guessed it.....a toilet roll covered in PP!!!!

So here's my original LO


I am hoping to get a start on Skyes Sketch Challenge next....... I have a week to finish...so by next Tues 30th March!!!

Ok i'm going go check out the roast.........

Thanks for visiting.

Cheers
Bronnyk

1 comment:

Chantal said...

Oh Bronny, how amazing are your layouts!!??!?! Love 'em all!!! How interesting too - you scraplifted a scraplift of your original layout! That's funny! :)