Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I know......about time I updated!!!

for some reason updating my Blog takes FOREVER!!! Perhaps I should do it more often and it won't take soooooo long .....hahaha!


I have had a busy Feb and March and I was working from 3am for 7 and half hours a day (3am starts damn near killed me too, not doing that for awhile again either)


MELBOURNE 'Holiday'
On the 15th March I went to visit my gorgeous daughter Charmane and family in Melb,. 10 fun filled days helping packing boxes, scrapping and a little Retail Therapy!!!!

YES packing!!! YAY!!! They are moving here to Mount Gambier.....and I am just a tad excited!!!
I am really looking forward to seeing Chei and Harmony at School and Kinder, and having lots more cuddles with Ryarne....she's so Cuggarly!!!


It didn't take me long to start the ball rolling with the packing. First thing to do was get some boxes.... and then a plan of action! Charm wanted to make a start in the kitchen first... we sorted, tossed and packed the stuff they really wouldn't need for the next few weeks...just kept the basics.

We celebrated Ryarne's Dedication

and also  Chei's 6th birthday with a BBQ and yummy cake on Sunday 7th.



Charm and I also went to Chinese to catch up with Bon, Mal and Mel for Dinner that night as well.....


Also in between packing etc I managed to do 7 LOs and I have 2 to finish at home.

A simple LO to start with

This LO I used the chipboard 'Five kids and a Dog' Die-cuts and the yummy Glimmermist from the March Boy and Girl Kits

I bought some new 'Rewind Collection' clear stamps from Kaisercraft that I was busting to use...hehe

here is more Glimmermisting and 'Five Kids and A Dog' chipboard die-cut 'circles'!

If you would like to see more visit my Gallery at Bons.........BTW.....there are some AWESOME talented scrappers in there too!!!

Go have a look at Bons Affordable Scrapbooking Supplies Store for more of these goodies.

Oh I musn't forget we went to see this -

in 3D!!!!!!!

I loved it!!

The animation and colours were superb!!!

Well that's enough for now.......come visit again soon............hopefully I will update a little more often.....LOL

6 comments:

SANDIE MALLON said...

hay bronny..

love the huge post great shots of the kids love the layouts and yep alice in wonderland.. was the best.. great you got to catch up with the bons girls..how exciting.. having charm near u...

hugs
xx

Charmane said...

yay Mum - you blogged!!! finally!!! ;) it shouldn't take you so long to blog that though.... maybe when I come down I can take a look at what's happening on blogger? thanks so much for all your HELP>>> it's great to have an extra pair of hands that is for sure! life is just SOOOO busy!!!
xoxoxo

can't wait to get down to Mount so we can do all the things we want to do :)

Love Charmane

Catie said...

Fab photos Bronny! Charm's kids are just so gosh darn cute!! Great work getting 7 LO's done, and all that packing!
We'll definitely have to meet IRL soon!!

Ceci said...

How exciting to have your grandkids nearby, it will be lovely for Charm also to have you around to help. Love the layouts Bron..especially the work shoes one. :)

Bree said...

Bronny your excitement about Charm coming makes me want to move to Mt Gambier to be near my Mum!!!
Love you fabric album and the layouts you did in Melbourne totally rock!!

kerry said...

Great layouts and i bet that you had a fab time with the fanily.Not long now and you can visit all the time.TAke care Kerry xx