Wednesday, April 7, 2010


I love the new Basic Grey 'BLOOMERS' from Bons. I used them for my LO for Stuck Sketches April 1st Sketch Challenge.


These are the Sassafras Apple Flag Banners Stickers


and I love the new fabric Thickers 'Delight'!!! They are a nice size and heaps of them in the pack!!!!!!


Yesterday I got my Boy and Girl Kit Subs from Bons.....
 
and Oh My Goodness......... GORGEOUS buttons, 2 packs of alphas and yummy Patterned Papers and lots, lots more!!!.......I still haven't pulled them right out of the packs yet!!! LOL

If ever you would like to buy a kit...get one from Bons.........
and the inspiration you get from the DT and all the other girls is well........INSPIRATIONAL!!!


ATM I am working on Sandies Sketch Challenge....something different....we have to cut our photo???????? AWESOME!!!!!!!!

I am also dying to use THIS!!!!!!!!


and THIS!!!!!!!!!!!


and THIS!!!!!!!!!!!


I'm struggling for time ATM........ Life just gets in the way! LOL

I have a few OTP Projects in mind....... be sure to pop back here soon

Okay...I'm off to the gym!!!

TFL XXooxxooXX

1 comment:

Linda said...

Looking forward to seeing what you do with all those gadgets, Bronny! ...have fun with it!