Saturday, April 3, 2010

I scrapped again today!!!

Love this one.... from Skye's Free Class at Bons Scraps

A close up of new Thickers Foil Alphas...... yum!!

and gorgeous Jenni Bowlin Embellished Butterflies.. again from Bons Shop (but may be all sold out by now)..... but we could ask Bon if she can re-order???? lol

I love the Kaisercraft Rewind Die Cut Elements and Clear Stamps I bought when I was in Melbourne early March......



I have trouble keeping white space....... I always like to 'fill' my pages, so here I tried to keep it simple...lol

I'm not sure what Challenge I'm going to do next... Stuck Sketches April 1st, or Stamps I have Never Used, or  Charms April Write Now Challenge or maybe Sandies Sketch Challenge????????

Choices...choices..... ok must find photos and shuffle some papers around LOL...

TFL....

Bronnyk

1 comment:

Marelize said...

Gorgeous layouts Bronny! Love the colours in the Bons Girls LO and the stitching looks great! Hope you are having a lovely Easter! :)