Thursday, April 8, 2010

I Scrapt AGAIN!!!!

YAY!!! I'm on roll ATM!!!

Close-up of the new Thickers Foil Alphas.......these are sooooo cool!!

This is for Sandies Sketch Challenge at Bons Scraps!!!.... The criteria: Cut your photo!!!, Circles, Buttons, Stars and Paint........DONE!!!

I don't know if you can see, but I painted some chipboard stars #silver, and stamped on them, then covered them with Dimensional Magic....love the effect!

Loved the challenge Sandie!!!.........................Now what next?........Maybe this Challenge is next.... go check it out..........TFL
Bronnyk

3 comments:

Marelize said...

Looks great Bronny! I love the paint splatters and the stitching! Stunning!

Linda said...

Love the way you've cut the photo & added the black border...and the bright yellow buttons look fantastic. Awesome LO Bronny!

Charmane said...

oh wowwww Mum love what you've done with the sketch.... and look at my big girl at kinder! it looks awesome.... love that flower!!! yayyy not long to go and we'll be there :) can't wait! xoxo Charmane