Sunday, May 23, 2010

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

AT Scrapbooking Top50 Cybercrop the theme was "Lights, Camera, Action", so we were asked to take our inspiration from Movie Posters......My first LO:

Challenge #1 inspiration from this poster:

it also needed to be at least 50% blue, use a head shot photo, and dots/spots!!

Challenge #2 from this poster:
I love this poster!! We also needed to include:
Layering, handmade flower and a butterfly.................

Challenge #3 inspiration from this poster:
we also needed to include: minimalist/white space, bright colours and one word title!!!!
Here is my LO:
Challenge #4 from the TWIGHLIGHT movie poster!!!.........
the criteria: Black & white and only one other colour, a die cut base, and srtip journalling!!!!!
Ok here is mine...........
I'm not thrilled with it........and it's a bit hard to read the title.....You Look So Pretty Nan.........and I took the photo on a cardboard background......so doesn't really give it justice....:-(
I spent most of yesterday scrapping......and I'm loving paint ATM!!!!
The only problem is waiting for it to dry.....so I have 2 or 3 LO's going at one time LOL!!!!

I still have more to show......but I'll post them up soon.........till then, thanks for looking...xxxxx

2 comments:

Sue said...

Bronny, you ROCKED these CC challenges this month!!! I love them all, but really can't go past your "Garden" LO as my fave...totally DIVINE! (You better sub that one!)
XXX

Charmane said...

Love them ALL Mum - Well done on getting so much done.... think we both had the same scrappy mojo at the same time!!!

xoxo Charmane