Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Bit of Fun lately.........

Firstly Skyes "Write Now" Challenge at Bons Scraps....you still have time to do this....why not give it a go!
I love the cluster....

BTW Bons CyberCrop is on tonight Tuesday18th May.........come over for a visit.....kicking off at

7.30pm Bons Colour Challenge
7.35pm FREE online class starts with SANDIE
7:45- Sketch Challenge
8:05- bingo
8:15- Scrap Lift challenge
8:30- DT Challenge

MAKE SURE YOU POP IN EVERYDAY TO CHECK OUT THE PHOTOGRAPHY CHALLENGES TOO!



Here is my LO for Stuck Sketches May 1st Challenge

A close up of the heart which I painted and stamped using Prima stamps from Bons :-( which have sold out already!!!

Hehe I have been sharing my love this month......... I've also done a Challenge at Scrapbooking Top50 Australia.......LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION!!!!! the inspiration is from MOVIE POSTERS.......
This is Challenge 2.....inspired by this Movie Poster
I was inspired by the garden and the pink roses..........this is my LO

Don't ya just love these pretty flowers????

Criteria:
Layering - my chipboard
Handmade Flower - i used a punch and added a button for the centre
Butterfly  - Jenni Bowlin......sadly they are all sold out too.....:-(


I am struggling to get more challenges done....you know how it is???.....but I just love all the inspiration I have found by visiting, Bons, Stuck Sketches and Scrapbooking Top 50.......... and the awesome friends I've made!!! xoxoxoxox 
Love yous ALL!!!!

4 comments:

Catie said...

You are rawking those LOs Bronny!! I think your mojo has returned well and truly! Can't wait to see what you make from the CC challenges!!
Catie xo

Melinda said...

WOW Bronny!! Everyone of those LO's blows me away!!! Love the garden one!! the chippies are too cute.
xo

Linda said...

Loving your LO's Bronny - they are all fabulous

Marelize said...

These are all gorgeous layouts Bronny! :)