Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Hehe....................Wanna see?

I have had a scrapping frenzy..........well me it's FRENZY...8 LO's in the last week!!!!!!
Check out the previous blog to see the Scrapbooking Top50 Challenges I did.
Here is the May CC Sketch Challenge from BonsScraps......(my fav)

and a close up of the flowers...........
This next LO is from the May CC Scraplift..........more paint and doodling.........
I've had a LOT OF FUN with the kits from Bons this month!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is still oodles left..... and it's almost time for the JUNE kits to go on sale!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!

YOU MUST CHECK OUT THE NEW STOCK ( {Prima, Tattered Angels, MME....I could go on) at BONS SCRAPS!!!! Here

And check out the SALE on PM Patterned Papers.....Woohoo!!!

Golly gosh I better head over there myself before it's all gone AGAIN!!!!!!! lol

3 comments:

Marelize said...

Lol, 8 layouts is definitely a scrapping frenzy to me too Bronny!
Love both your layouts. Gorgeous work! :)

Charmane said...

Wow Mum your layouts are really rockin' atm!!! love them all!!! xoxo Charmane

Marelize said...

Hi Bronny. Thanks for visiting my blog. :) The butterfly on my layout is a Martha Stewart punch.