Saturday, May 8, 2010

She has scrapped..................AT LAST!!!

It's been a while.........and this LO is for Bon's Sketch Challenge by Charm....

This LO is one I started just before I was helping Charm with moving......it sat on my scrap desk for almost 2 weeks or more......and I can't remember if it was for a Challenge or JUST BECAUSE.....lol!!!!

I have the house to myself for the afternoon, so I hope to make the most of it.............MY music up loud.... and lots of scrapping done!!!!

6 comments:

Marelize said...

Yay Bronny! Your layouts are fantastic! I love the one for Charm's sketch! Hope you get lots of scrapping done today! :)

Sue said...

I hope you have been scrapping like mad all afternoon Bronny! Love both these LO's you've done, your handmade flowers are DIVINE! Hope you have a happy Mothers Day!
XXX

kerry said...

Hey Bronny i hope you have a fab mothersday.love the layouts too.TAke care Kerry xx

Linda said...

Fabulous LO's Bronny!
Hope you got to bop & scrap the afternoon away for mothers day!

Melinda said...

Oh my these LO's are just stunning Bronny!! Great to see your work again :-)
Happy Mothers Day :-) Would have been special to be with Charm today :-)
xo

SANDIE MALLON said...

theres nothing quite like a house to yourself and really loud music hope u enjoyed your mothers day babe BIG HUGS
xx