Monday, June 21, 2010

:-(....I have neglected you.........so sorry, I've been busy...

SCRAPPING!!!!!!
Not a lot....but I have scrapped.
On the Queen's Birthday Holiday (Monday 14th June...my Mum's Birthday too), I was lucky enough to spend time with fellow scrappers from Mount Gambier including Charm, Ali, Bec, Treens, and Vicki (Scrapbooking Top 50)
I've used some of the gorgeous Bons Scraps Girl Kit here.....

Here is my entry for June 123 Challenge:
This LO is just because I felt like it....LOL
Lots of other stuff has been happening lately too........... my youngest grand-daughter, Ryarne, is crawling EVERYWHERE!!!!
and now in the past couple of days, she is standing UP!!!!
 Cheeky little thang she is too!!!!

3 comments:

Bec Spicer said...

Hi Bron. Great to see these pages finished. Mine are still sitting on my desk. Step one would be to actually tidy the desk and then I might be able to finish them off!

Charmane said...

LOVE those layouts mum :) and ohhhh look at the cute bubby!!! Cant wait to scrap with you again :) xoxo

Jane Smith said...

Hi Bron,
came over to check out what you have been up to. Love your layouts. I am wondering about that steep hill..The kids would love to go up to the Tower but I fear I would have to stop several times to get up there!! Your granddies are adorable!