Sunday, December 19, 2010

HOLIDAYS??????? I have 2 weeks!!! YAY!!!

but it still doesn't FEEL LIKE IT...... maybe in a couple days, when I don't have to get up at 4.30am it might really start to hit me that I am actually on holidays!!!! I feel exhausted and rally needing some R & R ....BUT.....
I have lots to do..... I haven't finished Christmas shopping :-(...... Next year I think I will get it done earlier..... it feels like a chore rather than a pleasure this year.

Anyhow I have to share what I did yesterday.......... I made my 6yr grandson cry!!!!! I bet he will NEVER forgive me....EVER!!!!

I went to scrap with my daughter and Kerry Murray (visiting from Adelaide for the weekend)...... when Chei ran inside and said his tooth just fell out... he was ok with that...then there was a flurry of cameras and tissues... (note* cameras first then oh a tissue...LOL)....... OK drama over!!!

UNTIL.......... a little later on I was passing Cheis room and sawa glass of water in his room, I promptly took it out & poured the water down the sink!..........I FREAK OUT when I see any liquids near carpet.. especially in Cheis room!!....(you can guess, but I didn't)

A little while later Chei came running in frantic asking where the glass with his tooth is?.......................... OH NO!!!!!!!!!! I asked the one in your bedroom? YES!!!!!!!
 I then had to tell him the bad news......... WELL you can guess what happened next......... He was HYSTERICAL!!!!!!!!!! Lucky Charmane and Kerry were there to help with a solution!!!

He wrote a letter to the TOOTH FAIRY to explain that his Nan threw out his tooth by mistake........... but I know he will NEVER forgive me...............EVER!!!!!

Kerry showed Charm & I how to make some gorgeous punched flowers........ bit fiddly, but fun and quite therapeutic...........I feel another addiction coming on....LOL........ I'll put up some photos when I get my LO finished.....

1 comment:

Sue said...

Oh no! I am sorry but I had to laugh a bit at the story. Only question remaining is who is going to scrap that one - you or Charm???