Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Busy………….Or WHAT?

Gosh time goes fast when your having fun………………. Earlier this month my desktop *%#t itself….. bigtime…. I did everything I knew to save my data….. but….. all to no avail…… I have someone to hopefully fix it, but he is on holiday ATM….. I think he has forgotten me… Sad smile….. anywhooo, I have my Krazee Kaps  business to run, my Facebook friends I miss, and of course my scrapping Blogs to visit, and for days I was completely LOST without my puter…. absolutely didn’t know how to get through each day without it…… I HAD TO DO SOMETHING!!!!!

Anyone else had this happen to them????

I have been wanting a laptop for a loooong time, so here we are I have a TOSHIBA Qosmio….. and I LOVE IT!!!!

I have uploaded all my fav programs and backup files and we are up & running……..haaaaaaaa *sigh of relief!!!!

Lots of other things have been going on since my last post as well, and the most exciting is a new SCRAPPING FORUM, created by my daughter (she is a scrapping fanatic & a gorgeous girl). It’s called CHAT WITH CHARM.

image

A Forum where Scrap Blog Challenges are in one easy friendly place, and scrappy friends can meet and chat!!! Yep, even a chat room!!! We are having a get together on Thursday 10th March at 8pm SA time… so why not register and come and join us, we would love to meet you!!!!

Each of the Challenge Blogs have their own gallery to upload your completed LO’s…

So far there are 16 awesome Blogs to check out the weekly/monthly challenges, and I MUST say, it has made it easy to just click on the blog link and find ALL the info you need!!!! Oh and of course meet heaps more Scrapaholics!!! LOL

You know I scrap… not lately though *tsk*tsk….. and I ride… Just wanted to share, my partner (fiance) & I rode our motorbikes to Penola, about half an hour ride on Sunday afternoon… absolutely gorgeous riding weather….. stopped to have a nice ice coffee and back home again….. I know bit lame really, but, there’s really not enough time to have a decent ride now-a-days…. always tired or working… it’s not fair!!!!!!

06032011191I didn’t take a photo of the bikes, we parked them down the street a bit further away. LOL

Ok, must get back to creating some more KRAZEE KAPS, as I am hoping to have my website running very soon!!! YAY!! I’ll keep you posted on that…… and of course I’m hoping to get some of those challenges done from the CHAT WITH CHARM Forum……. maybe even have a scrap get together with some local scrappy friends soon!!

Thanks for visiting…. please leave a comment with your Blog link, and I’ll pop in and return the favour!!

17 comments:

Nicolee said...

hiya Bronny
nice to catch up on where your at......gorgeous Scooter...sooooo cute! my hubbys got one similiar, something a bit bigger than a 'girls' scooter, but big enough for both of us!! I'm with you on the computer......our info was all good, but the screen on our lappy was busted, but it took them 3 weeks the second time to get it back to us..... thought my throat had been cut.....so relieved to have it back! You'll luv having a lappy!! they're great!
luving 'Chat with Charm' too.....I'm studying atm, so my time is a bit limited, so I'll join in when i can!
ciao x

bronnyk said...

Hi Nicolee, thanks for visitng me... I am loving my lappy, but missing my sound system on my desktop, (I always have MY music going in the background when I am in my 'Girl Cave')...... What are you studying ATM?.... I'm loving CWC too! See you there eh?
Cheers Bronny

Charmane said...

hey mum! thanks for the plug ehehe... you'll find more places to go again... i've updated with MORE!!! to bad you didn't take a better shot of penola LOL is that fred having a smoke?? i'm looking forward to a local scrap get together too... the Q is when???

xoxo Charmane

bronnyk said...

Yep, Fred having a smoke, he didn't know I took the pic..... I took it with my phone camera.....
I can't wait for a scrappy day either... yes when????? hehehe

Paula said...

Hi Bronny, popping over from 'Chat with Charm'...wondering where your creative stuff is??? ;) Hope you'll share more of your 'art journal', I'm doing that too, though I've been rather slack lately!!!
Love your photos btw :)
cheers

Charmane said...

hey mum, i've already commented here hehe...

you are next on the blog hop list....
http://chatwithcharm.forumotion.com/

THE SECRET WORD IS: THAT

Hope you can join in...

Love Charmane

Charmane said...

you are next on the blog hop list....
http://chatwithcharm.forumotion.com/

THE SECRET WORD IS: THAT

Hope you can join in...

Love Charmane

spikeyjen said...

Hi Bronny, nice to meet you and now I can see where Charm gets her creativity from.
Love how you share the date too.
I'm looking for a secret word, but I don't think Charm has made it here yet tonight.
Might pop back to visit again later.

Marelle said...

Hi Bronny
just popping in to say hi on the chat with charm blog hopp
hugs lovely lady

Emily P said...

hey bronny :)
hooping over from CWC to say Hi!
love that you get out and about on your bikes together!
cant wait to see your new karzy caps they look fab!

kerry said...

Hey Bronny just hopping along on the bolg hop with Charm .Looks like you have been really busy too.take care kerry

Deb said...

looks like a nice place to go for a ride. Glad you got your computer issues sorted. See you over at Charm's. Take care, Deb xx

Dale Tiernan said...

What a fun blog!

Anonymous said...

Hi Bron, Just hopped on over from CWC to say Hi. Lovely to read you blog. Thanks for sharing:)
Cheers Jodie
(aka Jodster)

Tina said...

Hiiii Tina here from Chat with Charm bloghop !! Love your scooter !!!
xx♥

Chantal said...

Hi Bronny! How are you? Hope all is well. I'm hopping through with CWC! :D

Catie said...

hop, hop, hopping! Love the pics from your day with the grandies! xo