Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Fun Day–Saturday

Last Saturday 12th March I had to babysit my 3 grandies all day……. while my daughter and partner had photography job for a family wedding. It was a  gorgeous day, the sun was shining and really mild.

At about 11am I decided to to take the kiddies to the playground close by.

Here are a few photos from the playground.

12032011200

Ryarne took off and headed straight to the slippery dip…

12032011201

12032011202

NO FEAR!!!!

12032011203

Ryarne was also in the ‘train’, but you can’t see her …LOL

12032011211

Big brother Chei giving his little sister a push on the swing..

12032011216

and of course Harmony LOVES the swings too!

12032011219

I took about 5 photos just catch Ryarne looking almost into the camera…. cheeky little thang!

12032011222

A lucky shot getting Chei on the see saw!

We spent about an hour at the playground trying all the different equipment…. and NO INJURIES!!!

We walked home, had 2 bowls of spaghetti bolognaise each which was already cooked (YAY) for lunch.

I gave Ryarne her bottle and she promptly fell asleep in my arms, so I put her to bed and she slept for 2 and half hours, which gave me time to wash dishes, wash and hang about 4 loads of washing, I wiped the kitchen cupboards, cleaned the vanity and toilet, swept and mopped the kitchen, dining, laundry and passage floors…… Harmony & Chei must have been tired from playing at the playground because they watched Bugs Bunny the whole time….LOL

I had some help from the kids putting clothes in the washing machine hanging the washing on the line as well.

We had a visit from Uncle Steven, Kelly and Cousin Damon for about an hour.

The plan for the rest of the day was 5.30pm was dinner time, 6pm, bath & PJs, and then we could watch Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, and a Milo……..

well………. the plan worked a treat!!!! The girls had a bath together first, then Chei hopped in after….. the kids were good for me all day… couldn’t have asked for a better day!!!

Ryarne fell asleep before the movie finished and as soon as the movie finished H & C went to bed.

I couldn’t keep my eyes open so I fell asleep on the lounge as I had to start work at 5am Sad smile……. Charm FINALLY  arrived home at 12.30!!!!!!!!!!! Hehehehehehehe and I had to ride Scooter home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I was wide awake by the time I got home… )…. I showered and collapsed into bed for 3 and a bit hours sleep……

BUT it was worth it… I had a the best time spending time with my GRANDIES……XXXXXXX

Technorati Tags:

4 comments:

Charmane said...

you are the best MUM in the world!! thanks for looking after them.... looks like they had a ball!!! so sorry it took so long for me to get home... love the pics and you know we all love you from the bottom of our hearts for what you have done... lets hope this is something that will "enhance" our future prospects xoxo Charmane

bronnyk said...

It's ok....I survived..... at least you got to catch up with friends and make new contacts.....

Keep working at it and it WILL HAPPEN!!!

Erika said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful time.

Charm you are sooo luck to have your mum close by.

Sue said...

Love the pics Bronny, sounds like the kids (and you!) had a great day! They are very lucky to have you nearby! XXX