Sunday, March 27, 2011

I have scrapped…….

at last!!!!!!……….. and it felt good……

I chose the 123 Challenge (and an AWESOME PRIZE  from Scrapbook Savvy) from CHAT WITH CHARM…..If you want to find a Challenge to scrap, go to CHAT WITH CHARM. The choice of Challenge Blogs and Sketch Challenges is incredible!!!!!

 

wanna see my LO???…………………

123_March_2011_just_too_cute

I love how it turned out….. The criteria:

  • use to/too/two (you choose)
  • medium/light blue
  • doily

Yesterday, Saturday 26th March, we gathered at Charms’ place to spend some happy scrappy time together and help celebrate Vicki Burdon’s 30th Birthday……… and it was even better when Sue Plumb and Anthea also joined us…. there was also Jodie Jarnevic and Shazz…. i managed to punch out some flowers and glue some challenges in my “Challenge Me” Book..LOL….. Anthea was “CHARMED”… (she did a LO ‘inspired’ by Charm).. and Jodie managed a LO as well… sorry I don’t have any pics, Charm took some and hopefully we’ll get to see them on her blog or on Facebook!

I have another LO started, but don’t think I’ll get to it till tomorrow after work…. if you haven’t already, come and visit some like minded scrappy gals at Chat With Charm

Technorati Tags:
. Hope you see you there soon.

5 comments:

Leonie said...

Lovely LO Bronny, great to see your work again! Sounds like a fun afternoon you had:)

Ronnie said...

I love this layout Bronny, - it's just gorgeous.

Charmane said...

Anthea was "charmonized" another new word thanks to vicki hehe... i have put some photos up over at sbt50...
http://scrapbookingtop50.forumotion.net/t1579p360-show-us-your-pics#70386

Gina said...

love your take Bronny...great textures and what a gorgeous photo!!

bronnyk said...

Thank you girls... means a lot to me...haven't scrapped in ages!!!!