Monday, April 11, 2011

Hi Ya All!!!!

I am making time to have some me time and scrap!! Yay!! I find that the days so quick though!

I am really excited about Christy Tomlinson’s She Art Class, which I thought started today, but I forgot I am on the OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD, hence I’m guessing it will be tomorrow before I can access the online class…Sad smile

Here is my White With One LO I finished yesterday.

10042011304

I mixed Olive green paint with water in a spray bottle and used a chipboard dragonfly as a mask, and also soaked some gauze in the paint as well… I love how that turned out! I’m not really loving the whole LO…. but at least I SCRAPPED!! SmileSmile

I have 2 more projects happening at the same time……

 Scrap The Boys

APRIL CHALLENGE
THE CHALLENGE IS TO GET INSPIRED BY AN OUTFIT THAT YOUR SON OR HUSBAND WEARS TO CREATE A LAYOUT...
** You need to use the photo of the outfit (obviously being worn by your son or hubby) inspiration could be the colours, patterns, textures etc...

 

and a mini album for the 123 Challenge…….

April 123 Challenge...

the word "really", the colour LIME and fabric! ………

Well I better get cracking so I have these finished before I start the She Art Class!!!!

 

Technorati Tags: ,

2 comments:

sandi said...

This really came out nice! Love all the elements...great mix!

Cathy said...

WOW awesome LO.. love your misting and all the fab textures!! Thanks for playing along :)