Thursday, April 28, 2011

How did your Easter go?

Pretty ordinary here…. although I had 3 days off…. just all went too quickly.

I loved seeing my grandies… soooo cute….. we gave them PJ’s and a few Easter Eggs, which were promptly put in the fridge for later…LOL

I have finished another two SHE ART GIRLS…. and love how they turned out…..

WEEK 2 SHE ART GIRL…

24042011339

We learnt how to layer the dress….

 24042011338

24042011340

and I had these Sprites from Prima for ages, and with a bit of doodling, I love how they look now.

This canvas has an Angel….. I did this one JUST BECAUSE…. I felt like it..LOL

28042011343

28042011344

One of my favourite sayings…….

28042011345

I doodled the word love amongst the flowers….

28042011346

word ‘blissfull’ rub on down one side….

28042011347

a little title……. to me!!!!

as you can see, I am lovin’ this, and already working on another one…. not sure if I like it…. may just gesso over it and start again…. but…… I might not… I love no pressure…..

I have been thinking I’d like to do a canvas each for my grandies…. that would be FUN…..

Well must be going… I wanna get ‘messy’ again…

5 comments:

Giovanna (GiGi) said...

they are all fabulous bronny
i haven't done any for weeks :(
can't wait to see the results of your messiness!!
xx

bronnyk said...

Thanx Gigi.... the 'angel' pics are a bit 'bright'.... wrong lighting, even though I have edited them... looks much better IRL...

Leonie said...

oh just gorgeous Bronny!!
how cute is the angel one totally love it!!! Glad you're having so much fun with it. xx

Fiona said...

Saw your first on CWC and these are just as stunning. Thanks to you I have signed up for this, I love them so much!
Fiona
x

Marelize said...

Wow! This is really awesome Bronny! Gorgeous work! :)