Saturday, April 30, 2011

I was busy…………. too busy to watch the Wedding…

 

Yep, mojo was happening….YAY!!!! I did 2 canvases…..

This canvas is 5 x 7in… and the background was actually a street map, then scraping of paint, stamping, doodling and a couple of rub ons….. I love it!!!

30042011357

30042011356

30042011355

The finished canvas…

30042011354

This canvas is 6 x 12in….. and started off with paper dress pattern for the background….. I wasn’t sure what I was going to do…. then as I walked into my scrap room I noticed an Alphabet stencil in the paper rack…… that gave me an idea…..

and everything came together ……

30042011351 

30042011352

30042011353

Can you see the number 2 in the background?

Well best get back to the routine…. oh and I need more paint brushes….hehehe

 

7 comments:

Bree said...

Beautiful work Bronny :)

Charmane said...

FREAKIN AWESOME!!!! so glad i gave them to you!!! you know they're mine now??? hahaha.... GORGEOUS!!!

xoxo Charmane

Jodie said...

Your on fire Bron !!! Love your work :) xx

Nicolee said...

GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS Bronny!!!!!!!!!!! totally luv each one of them..they are soooo funky & fun & fresh!!!!!!!
WOW!! :D :D :D :D
no wonder you missed the good bits of the wedding.....you were engrosed in the creative process i see!
xxx

Kristal said...

OMG wow!! I LOVE the butterfly canvas it is STUNNING!! You definately have a gift for doing canvas's!!

kerry said...

These rock bronny you are pushing them out you are a machine love them take care Kerry xx

Catie said...

STUNNING work Bronny! LOVE the colours on your butterfly canvas!! You are very talented at these.