Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sooooooo excited to show you

my FIRST SHE ART GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!………….from Christy Campbell Tomlinson’s  SHE ART WORKSHOP

I loved every minute of it……. got VERY messy!!!!……. and can’t wait to start the next one……

I have ALWAYS loved art….. dabbled a few times throughout my life, oils, charcoal, watercolours…. so here I am again giving it another go!!!!!

so without further ‘ado’ here she is……………….

Tadaaaaaa….

“SHE LEFT HER FEARS BEHIND”

14042011322

Close up of the bottom left

14042011320

and close up of bottom right….

14042011314

Really had fun, and love how she turned out….. but oh my, you should see the other She Art Girl’s canvases….. GORGEOUS!! and every one of them different!!!

I think this is the start of something BIG for me!!!!

Well off to look another video from the class……… Smile

2 comments:

Marelize said...

Oh Wow! You are a natural Bronny! It looks fantastic! :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

What a gorgeous piece of art, thanks for sharing!