Saturday, April 16, 2011

They say change is as good as a holiday…….

 

Finally have taken a couple of photos of my ‘scrap/sewing’ room….. that I wanted to change around…. (don’t ask me HOW many times I have, but hopefully this is how it will stay,,,, for a while anyway .. hehe)

14042011326

(sorry not the best pic).. I love how  can look outside the window overlooking the pond and garden….

14042011327

Looking back the other way, there are built in wardrobes on the left. I have had the bookshelf on the right for ages standing in the front entrance with nothing much in it, and stumbled on a friends blog with a book case similar….. “LIGHT BULB” moment!!! YAY!!

14042011324

It’s not looking very ‘pretty’…… perhaps one day I will get some nice funky boxes…… Having the bookshelf has for storing alphas, rub ons, photos, chipboard embellies…… oh the list goes on…. now I have more room to scrap on!

14042011325(I have newspaper on the desk atm, ready for my next project)

The office desk was actually in the Office , (I swapped the bulky computer desk I had in my room, because I have a laptop now, I don’t need the computer desk)

The only problem is that I have to keep moving my laptop out the way to scrap….. a minor problem…… I am loving the space in here now, and when I get used to where everything is, I will love it even more…..

Technorati Tags: ,,

3 comments:

Jodie said...

Done well Bronny!! Love your paper rack, and couldnt help but notice that FABULOUS She Art canvas on your desk :)

Tam said...

Ohhh please come make my space all tidy!! LOVE your She canvas! xox

Mark Angel said...

Great Scrap Space, I love to be near a window so i can see out.