Sunday, May 1, 2011

A Day Off!!!!!! …………………. another My Art Canvas…

and it felt good!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slept in till 8.30am, then my partner cooked us breakfast, muffins, eggs, bacon with tomato and I made the coffee….hehe

I had few touches to add to the canvas I started yesterday….

01052011365

Close up of layering and doodling….

01052011366

I LUUURVE the colours and doodling, and stamps here…..

01052011364

My moon changed a few times, and finally I am happy with it now…. a stamp of music notes, handwriting and a heart.

01052011363

SHOOT FOR THE MOON, EVEN IF YOU MISS, YOU’LL STILL BE AMONGST STARS….

Just before lunch I thought it would be good to visit the local Sunday Market with daughter and grandchildren…. I haven’t been for ages, and everyone had to come and say hello, we had a coffee and the kids had hot chips….. and I found this…

01052011362

Soooooo, I hear you say….. well have a look inside….

01052011360

Love these pictures of antiques…. I may be able to use them on my canvases……

and I bought a set of assorted paintbrushes for $9.99 from Lincraft, and a few more canvases……

it was great to go ‘shopping’ with my daughter, we have the best time together….

Thanks for stopping by….. 

2 comments:

Leonie said...

OMGoodness Bronny it's stunning!!! The Best yet!! Love, love love it! xx

Paula said...

These are so gorgeous Bronny, I absolutely love them...you are so clever! :)