Thursday, May 12, 2011

While I have been getting some R & R…

I have been working on rather large canvas, not what I am used to….. a 40 x 50cm… quite a challenge, but I am really happy with it!!!

This is the whole canvas…

12052011405

A close up of the quote….

12052011408

Close up of the sun.. I especially love how the stamping worked in between the suns rays…

12052011409

Top left hand corner close up…. I’m loving HEARTS!

12052011410

Love this heart too….

12052011411

I do a lot of layering on my canvases, and they take me a bit longer to do, this one took the longest, although, maybe because I haven’t 100% lately….

I am working on several more at the moment, another biggie 40 x 50 cm, a 23 x 32 cm, a 20 x 40cm, and a set of 4 15 x 15cm, all at different stages and all uniquely different.

On Saturday I will be having a little Art Canvas Workshop and showing a friend and my daughter how I do my canvases……. I am SOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!

It’s going to be fun!!!!!!!!!

TFL

5 comments:

Marelize said...

Wow! Your work is beautiful Bronny! :)

Kerryn said...

Wow! This look amazing!!!

Charmane said...

AMAZING Mum just love it so much! thanks for teaching us on the weekend xoxo Charmane

kerry said...

Looks awesome Bronny thanks again for the tute on the weekend you are one amazing lady take care Kerry xx

Sparkleblue Faery said...

Wow, I love the colors and layers in your paintings! Amazing! So glad I found your blog. I am doing 21 Secrets as well and it is a ton of fun!