Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I have been PRODUCTIVE…… Art Journaling &

‘prepping’ lots of pages with paint and gesso in my 4 Journals!!!

Yes, 4 Journals….. I get so impatient waiting for paint & gesso to dry..lol I have at least 1 journal to ‘play’ with!!

Oh and another canvas!! It’s 22cm x 31cms… 9ins x 12ins…

I LOVE this one!!!

15062011466

Love is like wildflowers, it’s often found in the most unlikely places

15062011469

I have added painted gauze, and used hot glue around 3 hearts, stamps, hessian and book paper.

15062011467 

Can you see the word ‘LOVE’ written with hot glue!!! Love it!!!

Now, some journal pages….

15062011470

Love the effect I got here…. I wish you could see IRL, so much better.

15062011462

I am really loving doodling ATM… and am practicing my hand-writing (I have never liked my own hand-writing on my Scrap pages, maybe I will from now on)…

15062011464

The page was inspired by 21 Secrets Workshop…. Oh I have still sooooo many new things to try….hehehe

 

Do you know what I REALLY love doing when I don’t have any ‘projects’ happening???? I love to paste pictures, or paint pages with gesso ready for when my mojo kicks in…. it’s very relaxing, and I feel I am doing something constructive!

15062011473

I thought I would show you this double page (an A4 old Diary)ready to work on…. not sure what I will do yet…. we’ll just have to wait and see eh?

15062011476

Another old diary (6in x 8in), I love this size, great for a quick project, ready for doodling I reckon!!!!

I have a stack of pages from magazines prepped as well, so I have plenty to keep me out of mischief for a while…

in the mean time, keep warm, it’s been freezing here, and my thoughts are with the people in New Zealand with the horrible earthquakes, and far north NSW with the terrible floods… XXXX

TFL

Bronny

No comments: