Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I'm a tad EXCITED TO SHOW YOU......

.....the page I just created from the very talented Violette Clark Workshop called ‘Me and My Shadow’ for the 21 Secrets Workshop.
Here’s a sneak…


 another close-up


 WOW!!! I luuuurve this workshop!!!!
This was the first time I have used Copic pens, and they take some getting used to. I was disappointed with the black pen I was using, because it would ‘bleed’ every time I got close to it and made smudges all the time. I loved the feel of the pen, but disappointed about the smudging….gonna have to find another pen grrrrr!!!!
I love Violette Clark’s Art!!!!! so up my alley…. and I have been sketching more faces as well….. you’ll just have to wait till I take some pics….. bwahaha.

This weekend my Mum, sister and Niece are visiting for 3 days, so I don’t think I’ll get much Art Journaling done, but I’m sure we will have a great time catching up. Smile

3 comments:

Charmane said...

very COOL Mum love it!!!

is that the pen that you just bought?

bronnyk said...

Thanks, no using another one. I'm going to use the fine ones for doodling and journaling.

Deb said...

gorgeous Bronny, sounds like you are having so much fun!