Thursday, June 9, 2011

Inspired by….. 21 Secrets

….. Collage,Paint & Soul Workshop, by Tamara Laporte….

I went a bit (lot) off track, but I went with my instinct & here she is…..bit quirky….

09062011457

I used paint, soft pastels, black permaball pen, and oil pastels.

A close up of one of the butterflies..

09062011458

I’m pretty happy with her, I’ve never done a face before. Still might add some more details yet….

Another project I finished the other day is the Urban Layer Cake Workshop, by Tammy Garcia…. this was fun

I did 2 pages, one dark colours and one light colours… (just playing around)…. and practicing my doodling too..

07062011449 

07062011454

07062011455

Close up of my flower doodling..

07062011456

My next project is the Mandala, Ingrid Murray’s Beautiful You, Radiant You Workshop, or maybe Silky Hart’s Paint Writing… hmmmm ….. Connie Hozvicka’s Abstract Adventure (love it)… and I have had a little play at Jane Davenport’s Painting Happy Workshop and also Alma Stoller Workshop, Child’s Play (which was so much fun and messy)…… oh, I don’t know, I love them all…LOL… if you are interested visit 21 Secrets to register..

21 SECRETS HAS EXTENDED REGISTRATION

& THE CLOSING DATE!!


NOW OPEN TILL JAN. 1, 2012!!!!

(registration closes October 1st!)

TFL

bronnyk

Technorati Tags:

1 comment:

Deb said...

wow, Bronny you have been super busy. Gorgeous works of art too. Love all the doodling and your stuff from the 3 hearts workshop. Take care xx