Sunday, June 19, 2011

Perfect day to create…..

I created this page yesterday afternoon/evening at my daughters’ (Charm from Charms Creations and founder of Chat With Charm) home AND the gorgeous Kerry Murray!!!! A few glasses of wine and lots laugh and chatter!!

BE STILL… BREATHE

19062011477

19062011478

This page was inspired by Tamara Laporte’s Collage, Paint and Soul Workshop from 21 Secrets Workshop 

I had fun with the whole process, and I am anticipating doing more of them.

It has been raining most of today, and I was lucky I didn’t have to work, so I stayed in my jammies ALL DAY!!!!!!!

I have started another workshop from 21 Secrets Workshop, called Me and My Shadow from Violette Clark. I have learnt some more awesome techniques, and hope to finish at least one page tomorrow…

These workshops are EXACTLY what I have been needing to help me with my journaling and art! I am getting so much inspiration and learning to be BRAVE and FEARLESS with my creativity!

Thank you for visiting and take care.

Bronny

1 comment:

Sue said...

Bronny, I am SO enjoying seeing all your work, you are so very talented and inspiring in your own right! (I think you finally have me to a point where I am going to give it a go so I can make some special gifts for people I love, as I can see how much love goes into yours.) Keep up the amazing work! XXX