Monday, June 6, 2011

Super Dooper EXCITED!!!

I loved SHE ART WORKSHOP….. I am loving the 3 HEARTS WORKSHOP……. and now…. I have joined 21 SECRETS WORKSHOP…..my oh my….. I am in ART HEAVEN!!!

I have painted/gesso/mod podged paper drying everywhere… and have so many ideas in my head, and so many techniques to try… my head is spinning… as a-matter-of-fact, I couldn’t sleep last night (and not sure if I will get to sleep straight away tonight either) Sad smile

Here are a couple of photos of what I have done recently…

2605201141726052011419

This is inspiration from the 3 Hearts Workshop

I did image transfer of the word SHE… love my hearts Laughing out loud

and this a random page I did…

06062011438

0606201144306062011444

….. LOVE IT!!!!!

Ok….. don’t have anything else to show JUST YET!!!

It gets BETTER & BETTER!!!!

TFL

hugs

Bronny

 

 

2 comments:

Sue said...

OMG Bronny, this is just AMAZING!!! I am so in awe of your work, I would love to know how to do it, you clever chickie! XXX

Jane Davenport | Artomologist said...

Bro NY, I'm so glad you are enjoying 21 Secrets. The other workshops and the gorgeous pages you are creating look like a ton of fun! See you at 21 Secrets!
Jane