Sunday, November 27, 2011

DANG! I LOVE PAINTING……

To say I have been obsessed with painting and sketching is probably putting it mildly…. I go to bed thinking about the next ‘creation’…. so much inspiration out there that I would like to have a go at…..

but you can’t ‘rush’ art….. some days I have 3 or 4 projects happening… depending on my mood and what I HAVE TO DO (cooking, cleaning, work….. Sad smile)…. but each day I have to paint or sketch SOMETHING….

Here are a some of my latest paintings….

25112011855 Hehehe, another pirate!!! I did this in the A3 190gsm Visual Art journal , which I am REALLY loving, the pages are thick and yummy…

This one is another online lesson from Doll Dreams…. called Starry, starry Night…. and I must say I REALLY enjoyed painting this, which I also did in the A3 Visual Art Journal

25112011858

25112011860

You can’t see the glittery stars… I really should take another photo….

and I have just finished this one Santa Doll…. oh so pretty and glittery…. I did this one in my A4 Journal over 2 pages…..

27112011861

27112011863

27112011865

Well? Is she pretty?.. I’m happy with her…… and I loved painting it…

Only one more week of Christmas Dreams from Doll Dreams…. I’m sooo glad I did this online class, it has helped me get into the Christmas Spirit and I have learnt I lot more techniques…Smile

TFL xxxx

No comments: