Sunday, November 6, 2011

Energy deprived!

The last week has been super tiring, with extra hours spent at my day job working 6 days, 3 of them split shifts (early morning starts are a real killer!!).......and my laptop was out of action.... 

I didn't even have the energy to visit my grandkids..... and the energy to be creative!..... I managed to finish one commission canvas and another is almost finished....

When I had the time, I was so exhausted I couldn't even gather the energy to think clearly..... it's so frustrating!!

I know I'm not the only one, and I really don't know how some of you find the time or energy to scrap or paint, especially with children to look after as well.

I must be getting old? LOL.....

Although I have to work 6 days again this week, hopefully this week I will be able to spend time with my family and my art, and upload some creativity on my blog to share!!

Thanks for dropping by XXXXXX
Bronny

No comments: