Saturday, December 3, 2011

Ning is down for maintenance tonight….

and finally had the Mojo and time to finally start on ‘i Heart Drawing’ by Jane Davenport tonight … aaagggh!!!

but all was not lost …….….. I decided to finally learn how to use my Zutter Bind-It-All that has been in my cupboard almost 2 yrs…. ooops… LOL… I purchased Goddess Leonie’s 2012 Workbook and Calendar…. and decided to bind the Calendar and the Workbook I am going to paste in an Art Journal…….

I’m not good with instruction books and the DVD tutorial for the Bind-It-All didn’t have close-ups …

hehehe I managed to stuff up the edge of my front and back covers (which I had laminated!)….BUT being the clever chick I am, I cut the offending edge mess off and redid the holes and made the inner pages smaller…..

and here it is:

03122011870

 I think I will do some more binding…. looks really professional!

As I write this blog post I checked to see if the sites are back up…WOOHOO…. looks like I can make a start at i HEART Drawing!!…. or maybe more binding?????? LOL

TFL

No comments: