Sunday, January 8, 2012

It’s amazing how inspired I am from having a stall….

at the MOUNT GAMBIER LIBRARY MARKET today!!!!!

I received some great feedback and lots of ideas… Winking smile

Although there were a few showers and wind, I was pleasantly surprised at the amount of people that come down to check out all the stalls….. and there was plenty of them!!!

There was wine, smallgoods, art & craft, (including scrapbooking, jewwllery, dolls etc), books, wine barrels (made into furniture, garden features, dog kennels), Limestone Sculptures…… just to name a few……

Here is RinRinKa Stall….

08012012962

I made a ‘backboard’ to display some of my canvases

08012012963

Charms’ Creations – Scrapbooking embellishments and cards

08012012961

I will definitely be attending the next MOUNT GAMBIER LIBRARY MARKET… to held on Feb 12th, a couple days before Valentine’s Day…

08012012967

How cute are these ‘bugs on rocks’? One of the stalls at the market…

I have closed the RinRinKa Facebook Shop for the time being….. (to update) …. **** STAY TUNED****…….

 

If you don’t have Facebook, leave a comment here……I would love to ‘meet’ you!!!

TFL

Bronny

1 comment:

Sue said...

Hi Bronny, sorry I didn't get to chat more to you at the market, maybe the next one. Loved seeing your work, very inspiring.