Saturday, January 14, 2012

Spontaneous Scrappy/Arty trip to Warrnambool = HAPPY!!!

All the stars were aligned………..

Charm from Charm’s Creations and I drove to Warrnambool to catch up with scrappy friends meeting at the lovely Ebony Van der Starre’s home on Friday afternoon (yesterday)….

Marelle made yummy bolognaise for dinner, while we scrapped, painted, glued and chatted…….. Ebony had a class of 2 layouts… and she is a very talented teacher!!!!

I ‘played around’ making backgrounds in my journals and a bit of doodling as I didn’t have anything planned at such short notice.

I also have some VERY SPECIAL secret squirrel news….. and I’m sorry I can’t share just yet… so you’ll just have to wait.. Winking smile

Charm and I had the best conversation on the drive back home, with ideas and plans for this year…. it’s going to be a BIGGY!!!!!

I’ve already unpacked my bags from the trip, and ready to get my ART ON!!!!!!!!!! lol………

Thank you girls for a lovely afternoon/evening and it was so good to finally meet Ebony Van Der Starre, Leah Cameron and her sister (Sad smile forgot her name … and I like their style !!), Sophie Koschman, Jo Koschman, IRL, and to catch up with the sweet Marelle Jackman again…..

We WILL make it more often for sure…..{{hugs}}

 

Technorati Tags:

4 comments:

Leah said...

Cant believe your talent bronny too much for me thats for sure. So lovely to meet you and be inspired by the possibilities. Jodi and I were blown away by your art journals.

kerry said...

Well missy glad you had a great trip when are you and Charm coming to Adelaide? take care Kerry xx

Jodie said...

So pleased you had a fantastic time Bronny! Cant wait to find out your secret squirrel news ;) xx

bronnyk said...

Awwww Kerry you make me feel bad.... all in good time sweet.... definitely be coming to visit you!!!! Miss you XXXX