Wednesday, January 11, 2012

START THE ART!!!!

Since having a stall at the local library on Sunday, I have been inspired to go back to the roots……… collage, paint, stamping, rub ons………. and I having fun!!!!

I have joined a free workshop, JUMP START 2012, by Nathalie Kalbach… and to ‘warm up’  for the January 123 Challenge 2012, I collaged in an old RD book……..(more inspiration from Amy McDonald of flutterbye)

11012012975

in one of my Art Journals

11012012976

here is my January 123 Challenge 2012 entry

Criteria; silver, word JOY, and splats….. I collaged print from an old RD book, painted over with red acrylic and scraped silver acrylic with an old credit card …… made my own stars and word Joy from cardboard, painted them and added Kindyglitz

10012012974

I added splats and the cute photo of my grandies I got for Christmas….. = FUN!!!

I am working on a couple commission canvases ATM…. here’s a sneak

1101201297911012012980

almost finished… and the second…….. collaged only……

11012012977-1

For some reason I haven’t yet started week 1 of Life Book 2012 …. I’ve been keeping up to date with the Facebook page and it is rather overwhelming and intimidating seeing the lovely Goddesses being created….. truly stunning!!!…. and

the  FREE, YES FREE……Strathmore Visual Online Workshop 1st class by Traci Bautista .. I WANT to start that REAL soon…. love her work!!!!!!!!!

I have a couple other workshops on the go too….. but I can do them at my own leisure… (even though I want to do EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW)…LOL… I am doing what I ENJOY right now, that’s all that matters….RIGHT?

ok, so… that’s it for now….…. and so I must START THE ART!!!!!

 TFL….. xxxxx

No comments: