Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Video Overload!!!

My eyes are sore and I feel OVERWHELMED!!!!!!!!!…………. I have signed up for like…… 5-6 Online Workshops…. some I paid for, but most are FREE!!!…. and most of them have started or will start in the next few days!!!!…..I had a feeling I was taking on too much…. but I don’t want to MISS OUT ON ANYTHING!!!!!

Unfortunately I do HAVE TO earn an income to pay the bills, I work permanent Part Time (with UNGODLY 5am starts… and I AM NOT an early morning person, so that doesn’t help either)

I have downloaded and watched sooooo many inspiring, AWESOME workshops and now I don’t know WHERE TO START!!

*************

So instead of putting paint to paper/canvas/journal I have been cleaning out my emails……. literally 100’s and 100’s of them… telling me ‘join this’… ‘your next workshop starts’………. ‘comment updates’…… ‘specials’….. etc….. etc……etc.

I have ‘bitten the bullet’ so to speak and unsubscribed to many of them Sad smile……. because I can’t keep up!

I wanted to start this year more RELAXED, more IN TUNE, HAPPY and more FOCUSED!!!!……….. I have 2 journals/diaries and I haven’t made any entries!

So I am going to choose 1 (ONE) WORKSHOP I feel that will help me RELAX and RECHARGE…………… not sure which one yet.

 

I know I NEED A HOLIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! SmileSmileSmile

 

or maybe I need to close my laptop LOL!!!!

 

So if you don’t see me on Facebook or lurking in online classes…..MAYBE I am actually MAKING ART!!!!!!

TFL xxxxxxx

1 comment:

Nicolee said...

I totally understand that Bronny!!! great idea to chop & pick only what works for you! Its hard tho isn't it when they're all so inspiring! ;D looking forward to seeing what you create when you've found some more relaxing time. X